Registered Agreement Maharashtra

Under Section 32 of the Registration Act, the provisions relating to the presentation of registration documents by an individual were in the process of being adopted in 1908. Subject to certain exceptions, any document that must be registered under the provisions of the Act should be submitted to the relevant registrar: (a) the person concerned himself or b) the representative or agent of a duly authorized person in accordance with Section 33 of the Registration Act 1908. To register the contract, you will need some basic documents from the tenant, landlord and witnesses, such as a passport-sized photo. B, a photocopy of proof of identity (for example. B PAN card) and the electricity bill or real estate document such as index II or receipt of taxes from the property that is rented. Under Section 23 of the Act, any document other than a will must be submitted for registration within four months of the date of its execution, subject to certain exceptions. The term “execution” refers to the signing of the agreement. Under these rules and regulations, all agreements for the transfer of a or property must be duly stamped in accordance with the provisions of the Bombay Stamp Act of 1958 before the document is submitted for registration. Go to the e-filing site ( What documents must be forcibly registered? The basic framework for stamp duty is defined in the Indian Stamp Act of 1899, which allows states to change the same rules according to their needs. As a result, the Maharashtra government passed the Bombay Stamp Act in 1958. The payment of stamp duty on leave and licensing agreements are covered by Section 36A of the Bombay Stamp Act of 1958. The buyer had the right to register the property by a declaration (if the seller was not available at the time of the lateral registration of the document) or by a declaration of ownership (if the seller was available, both parties were present).

But w. e.f. 22/12/2011 the registar deparment had stopped recording such a statement or confermation, by its press release ref. 617/2011/2008 If the seller is available, then the buyer has the right to register the property by creating a separate document (supplimentary Agreement) and to pay stamp duty according to the year being market value and to register the document in question by exposing the old document. Confirm with the Concent Authority before payment of stamp duty for the current year. If the citizen does not have the above requirement, what is an option for them to register the leave and the license agreement? Speaking of development, Omprakash Deshmukh, Comptroller General of Registration, “For the registration of leave and the licensing agreement, citizens must visit the under-registration office or go to another approved provider.